Friday, 21 October 2011

A Note from Madame Brattex

I'm finding it tricky to keep writing about" My Husband," and "My Daughter," and have decided to refer to my husband as Jack, and my daughter as Anna. 99% of the context of my stories is true. The remaining 1% is due to omission, rather than embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment